We had our bridals/groomals taken a couple weeks before the big day. Our
photographer chose the most beautiful location for them. Evergreens will always have a special place in my heart and I am so glad I was able to some how incorporate my Washington roots into this Utah wedding. I am so happy with how the pictures turned out. Here are a few of my favorites.
8 comments:
Ohhh your dress was stunningggg!
Love them!! The snow makes you both glow!
love them all :)
love the NW.
you should be happy because those are GORGEOUS! Naturally I like the last one the best, totally encompasses your beauty! So proud and excited of/for you!
Oh my...those are amazing. They serious.y belong in a magaZine. You should model. How stunning
Beautiful! Gorgeous! Work that up-do! You guys are such a handsome couple now make a handsome baby do mine has a future BFF! xx
I loved this post so much I included it in Lots of Link Love for this week! You're beautiful!
Come check it out, and snag the button if you want to share with your readers!
http://www.stresscasey.blogspot.com/2012/03/lots-of-link-love-final-linkup-edition.html
Post a Comment