After we got engaged, I knew my dress was something I was going to be pretty particular about. I went shopping multiple times and finally (and accidentally) came across my dress.
I loved loved loved the lace and fell in love with the back! It was simple and classic. Perfect for me! There had to be alterations made as it was strapless and I wanted/needed sleeves. I gave the alterations lady at The Perfect Dress (Where I bought my dress. Highly recommend!) a picture of what I envisioned the neckline and sleeves to to look like and she went to work.
It's amazing that my dress started looking like this...
I'll spare you the snapshots of me in it pre-alterations.
And ended up looking like this...
Photos by Travis J Photography.
I loved it. I wouldn't change one thing about it!





5 comments:
One word...stunning! I love the addition of the sleeves. It looks amazing on you :) Simply beautiful!
I love love your blog! And that dress is incredible! Aren't weddings just the most magical thing in the world? :)
Kinda makes me want to get married again! You look gorgeous my friend!
Your dress was so gorgeous! And SO you.
mama love!
Post a Comment