Thursday, March 29

Wedding: Temple Snapshots

Finally I am getting to pictures of the big day. The wedding ceremony was obviously one of my favorite parts of the wedding day. I hope I never forget that part of the day! Coming out of the temple and seeing our family and friends was also a big highlight for me. Here are a few snapshots.

 Coming out of the temple!
 One of my new nieces.She is just the sweetest thing.
Details.
My family! Love them so much!
  I love my sisters and nieces!
My older sisters. Adrienne on the left and Lindsey, with her family, on the right.
My new family!
Another one of my cute new nieces. I love her freckles.
Modeling my fur coat I got for $20. I mean what better time to have an excuse to buy one?!
 Both Scott and I have amazing friends. Some of them traveled far to come support us!
And one last one of us. I just love those doors.

My sister blogged about the wedding too.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I love your dress! So classy and pretty! It looks like it fit you perfectly.