Sunday, April 1

Wedding: Reception

Our reception turned out perfect!! At least I think so. I used to want to be a wedding planner so I enjoyed planning most aspects of the wedding. Especially the details. I loved the venue. Loved how the decorations and details turned out and loved how the colors came together. My colors were neutrals (tans, greys, taupes, golds, silvers, pearls) with a hint of pink. I got a lot of my ideas off of pinterest. I kept joking with people as I was planning that pinterest was planning my wedding. What did we ever do without it? The reception was so fun! I wish I could go back and take the night in again. I wish I had more time to visit with everyone who came to support us.

I love both of these family photos. Everyone looks so good! 

 Can you tell that girls run in both of our families? I love all my sisters!
 My bridesmaids were Scotty's youngest sisters Chrissy and Angie and my sister Stephanie.
I know. Gorgeous girls!
My flower girls were all of my nieces. Told you girls run in our family.
There are actually two more but they didn't have a nap that day and weren't having it.

Me and the missionaries.
We both have brothers on missions. Robby was home for the wedding due to a needed surgery. My brother made his cameo via cardboard cutout!
It's actually Mitt Romney with Scottie's head put on it. Turned out good, ya?

My cute parents. I just love them!

Details.



One of my favorite details of the wedding was our wishing tree. Instead of a traditional sign in book we had a wishing tree where people would leave us their "best wishes."


Another one of my favorite details was the kids table. I loved how it turned out. We got a table their height and had coloring books, bubbles and bride and groom barbies for them to play with. I made pinwheels for the table centerpieces. Adrienne made that mobile above the kids table
 
We had Magleby's cater our reception. The food was amazing!
Our cake.
 About to cut the cake.


Our reception was a whirlwind to say the least. 
But I loved every part of it! 

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Everything (and everyone) is so beautiful! Wish I could have seen it. Congratulations again!

Stephanie and Such said...

I love Adriennes eyes at the kid table! HA!

Alex said...

Hello!
I just came upon your blog while I was looking for stuff for my own wedding coming up in 3 weeks and everything you did is gorgeous! I was just wondering where you got your thank you sign for your favors table at and what kind of material you made the wreath out of that is on the main doors above the cute bench with the pillows? I have been looking for things just like that for my own wedding. Thanks so much! :)