Wednesday, July 25

Staycation


It's amazing how one day off of work can rejuvenate you. Tuesday was a holiday in Utah. Pioneer Day. We decided to celebrate our pioneer heritage by staying over night in a high-end resort town, with every amenity possible. Good plan, right? 


Scotty and I met up with his family in Park City on Monday night and stayed in a hotel on main street. It was a fun little getaway. We played games, hung out, went shopping at the outlets, and rode the Alpine Slides. I had never done that before. It was so fun! 


I now totally get the appeal of a staycation. We might just have to plan another one soon!

1 comment:

DaNae said...

3 things.
1. I love PC-fun vacay
2. So excited for you about the house. We have the fondest memories in our town home when we were first married.
3.You are so skinny!!
oh and
4. I miss you.