Monday, August 6

life according to my phone


1. To say Scotty was excited to see Neil Diamond in concert would be an understatement. Please notice the shirt he HAD to have. We went with the McKell's to the Neil Diamond concert on August 28th (which is now officially Neil Diamond Day in Utah in case you were wondering). It was actually a very fun and entertaining concert. Between the actual concert and the 75 year-old man singing and dancing in front of us, I was completely entertained.

2. We have officially started a SNO for the Johnson sisters. A.K.A. Sisters Night Out!  One evening after work I met Lindsey and Stephanie at City Creek. We went to Blue Lemon and shopped of course! It was so fun!!! It's gonna start becoming a monthly thing. Yaya, you can come this month if you end up coming to Utah.

3. I ran 8 miles! Fist pumps. This was the farthest I have run since the blood clots. I was so proud of myself. It's been pretty rough recovering from it physically. It makes it a lot easier to have friends run with you ... and have Kneaders and a Diet Coke for a reward.

4. We're on the downhill slope of furniture purchasing. Thank goodness! Our dining chairs have been sitting in boxes in our living room for weeks now. I cannot wait to be able to pull them out.

5. I made this Anthropologie knock off to put in our new kitchen. It cost me a whopping $10 to make. I told Scotty it's to remind me in case I ever forget to eat. Oh wait, I NEVER forget to eat.

6. We helped Stephanie move the other night. It was actually a lot of fun! We ended up shoving the queen-sized mattress into the 4Runner and putting the box spring on the top, while me and Stephanie leaned out the window holding onto that box spring.Only in Provo. It was a spectacle for sure!

2 comments:

ashley.warner said...

you are simply DARLING lady!!

i wish i was a johnson sister!!!
i am glad you're feeling better and able to run - you go girl!

-ash

Unknown said...

hahaha "fist pumps"