It's official. The papers are signed. We closed yesterday.
WE ARE HOMEOWNERS!
I am so ready to play house.
Cause it's just too surreal that I am old enough to own a house. Since when did I become an adult?
Play house, like you know, maybe finally bust out the wedding gifts. I've forgotten half the stuff we got. ...
Play house like organize my walk-in closet. Ya you heard me. If you can't find me I'll be in my closet playing dress-up.
Play house like set up the kitchen (maybe actually cook if Scotty's lucky) ... AND use a dishwasher after said cooking ... Oh and decorate!
P.S. Moving process is so expensive and exhausting! Agreed? I'm so glad this will be my last move for a while. I'm ready to stay put.

3 comments:
Woohoo, congrats!
Huge congrats to you! It's so beautiful!!!
Congrats! That's super exciting! Have fun!
Post a Comment