Wow. I officially give life permission to slow down a little right about now. Or at least give me a break. This past week has definitely had its ups and downs. There have been a few occasions where I have come home ranting and raving about one thing or another ... and it always happens to be about the same two things. Good thing I have a great husband who just listens, or laughs at me because I'm being ridiculous, and then helps me remember what is really important in my life.
Anyway, here is my life lately according to my phone.
Scotty turned the Big 3-0 recently. He sure robbed the cradle marrying me ... Ha. Except I'm turning 28 soon. Ugh. I wish we didn't have to work so we could celebrate all day. I mean 30 is a big year, ya know. But alas, it was pretty low key. We met up with some family and went to Cheesecake for dinner, and may have consumed way too much dessert. And I was pretty proud of my craft project I made for him as part of his birthday present.
Utah has been having some pretty crazy weather lately. But beautiful nonetheless. I mean those colors. Awesome. I love fall!
We're slowly but surely getting settled into our new house. I am loving it. Our entire house looked like our kitchen above the first couple days after we moved, but I am hopefully going to (and finally) put things on the walls this week. These prints are going in our half bath. I am obsessed with it.
I don't know why, but I have been super tired lately. I won't tell you how many hours of sleep I got on Saturday night. Way more than any normal person should. But I am loving the fact that I can now snuggle under my covers in my bed and watch a movie.
So I stole this pic ... This past week I have been living vicariously through my sister, who is in NYC. She and her cute friends have been living it up. Being fashion week they had several run-ins with celebrities. Recognize these two?
I don't know why but I love gushers. Weird? Perhaps.
My husband let me go get a pedicure before we headed to the football game on Saturday. I felt so much better afterwards. I went to a new place (since we've moved) and was pretty impressed with them.
Yes that was all pretty random, but a lot has happened.



1 comment:
Haha- I love that you posted about fruit snacks!
Post a Comment