1. Fall is officially here and I am loving it. Like it might be my new favorite season. That means my consumption of apples increases by like 500%. I finally found a good place to buy them. I'm kind of an apple snob if you will. It has to be just right. I guess that's just the Washington girl in me.
2. Lia is in town and that means major hook ups on Football tickets. Like front row hook ups. People apparently like her more than me and Gillian. Kidding. Kind of.
3. I am trying to re-establish my love of running. It's hard, but I'm trying. We went up the canyon the other afternoon. It was a BEAUTIFUL run.
4. Lia being back in town also means eating lots and lots of treats. She was so thoughtful and brought us back a Georgetown Cupcake sampling. Amazing. They are hands down the best cupcakes I have ever tried. Better than Sprinkles. Trust me. I know my sugar. After making ourselves sick we sat around that night and let Lia's daughter, Nohea, entertain us.
5. This picture makes me laugh. We went to dinner Saturday night. Upon being seated I noticed there were 4 big screens with sports on. Me, being the amazing wife I am (kidding), switched Scotty seats so he could watch the games. He was in heaven. We're such romantics.
6. We got a calling ... yep. We're in the Nursery. Our ward has 4 Nurseries! Four! They always put the newlyweds in Nursery. I should've seen it coming.
6. Again? I can't count. Wow ... I was going through my iPhoto program the other night and came across these pictures I took of Steph last summer. It mad me want to get back into and learn more about photography.
7. Scotty was nice enough to put together a small dresser for me for our closet. Gotta love IKEA. Luckily this one didn't give us ... errr I mean him ... very many problems. Clearly I was really helpful.


No comments:
Post a Comment