I've had a couple people ask to see pictures of our house. We've almost been in our house a year and I haven't posted any post-move-in pictures (pre move-in pics here). Fail. I guess I'm such a perfectionist and indecisive that I was waiting to be completely satisfied with how it's decorated before I posted pictures.
Welp, our house pretty much hasn't changed for like 6 months. Here and there I've added a little, but I have a feeling it's going to be years until I'm satisfied. Below are pictures of the main floor of our house (minus a half bath and a couple closets).
Top Priorities:
+ Add color. Add color. Add color. I'm thinking in the form of pillows ... and paint if I get brave.
+ Put up more wall art (majorly lacking).
+ Add a lamp and decorations on the entry way table.




2 comments:
darling!! Homes seriously take forevs to get decorated, I'm still having issues with ours! But it looks great!
LOVE your table and chairs. So cute.
Post a Comment