Monday, January 27

I Heart Weekends

Our weekend was pretty uneventful. I have decided that I kinda like uneventful. I get a lot done with uneventful. It is also very relaxing.

I decorated for Valentine's Day the first time ever. I mean this isn't much, but it's a start. I printed these free printables at Walmart and after the worst experience there, it is quite the accomplishment that they actually made it up. 


We are couch-less right now. We sold our old couches and the new ones will be delivered this week. Scotty wanted to watch the basketball game in HD so we improvised by bringing our extra mattress downstairs and created a makeshift couch. It is pretty comfy if I do say so myself.


Now it's Monday. Woof.


But, seriously.

2 comments:

Brian, Emily, Charlie, and Lucy said...

love your decorations -- and DIED laughing at the crocs thing! SOOOO true.

Ashley said...

LOVE your Valentine decor. Those felt ball things are awesome. Cute.