^^ The girls ready for the LONG drive!
^^ As you can tell they were great at keeping us company. Not!
^^ These girls had so much fun and were so brave trying out new things like tubing and jumping off the back of the boat (while it was off, don't worry) in the middle of the lake. It was so fun showing them the things we did when we were growing up.
^^ Can you see why I love this place so much?
^^ My cute husband.
^^ One the second day, Courtney was so excited to be back on the lake. She loved when the boat went fast. It was pretty funny, we were just getting off the dock in a "no wake" zone. Apparently we weren't going fast enough. She was like "Grandpa can you go any faster??"
^^ Don't worry. Adrienne brought her Barbies with her on the boat!
^^ Courtney and Savannah were inseparable. Wherever one went, you would find the other!
^ Photo shoot after church.
^^ It was so fun being able to spend time with my grandma. At 90+, she is still so spunky and is always up with current events. I love every time I get to see her.
^^ I can't fail to mention this little boy. Tommy stole my heart this trip. He was our resident entertainment showing us his "muscles" his "lips" and walking around like he owned the place ... Not to mention we watched hours of Elmo.











No comments:
Post a Comment