Wednesday, April 27

Wardrobe Wednesday: Black, White and Peach All Over

Hat and Belt: Borrowed from Steph  Shirt: Target  Pants: Limited  Shoes: DSW  Earrings: Loft

Hey peeps. Wednesday has rolled around yet again and I'm still suffering from a major case of writer's block and I refuse to start talking about the weather ... which is so bad by the way. It snowed yesterday.

So guess what? We're going to talk nails. Pretty sure Essie has become my new favorite brand of nail polish. I went to the store last night and came back with two different colors. With chipped nails on me I was more than anxious to try it out. By the end of the night an episode of Lost I had fallen in love with peach daiquiri .

Yep. I just blogged about nail polish. What are some colors you love?

Happy Wednesday. 
I'm off to watch another episode of Lost.
And Happy Birthday Yaya!
Love you.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Adrienne too! LOVE HER!

And yep, I am glad we have 3 new colors between the both if us in the past week!

Katelyn said...

I just got a new color yesterday! It's essie's mink muffs. love it!

from head 2 toe said...

It's offical. YOu and Steph can't take a bad picture- you are so stunning! Love the hat! :)

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

SNOW -- you're kidding?!?! I am getting shelac for the first time this weekend :)

meme-and-he said...

cute outfit! I love that hat...I have been looking for one just like it! My favorite nail polish color right now is bright orange..classy I know. but its so summery!!

love_b said...

Thank you for your sweet comment! You and your sister are darling, I hope some day we can meet :) PS love the hat!
-Britt

erica said...

Absolutely gorgeous outfit! Loving the hat! I am your newest follower.

xo

Sabrina Says Blog said...

Ooo I love that color! You look so put together!

I wish I had a sis to borrow clothes from... grrr


Sabrina Says

Lindsey said...

I absolutely love this outfit, it is precious and I want to steal it! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE.