Cupcakes are the in thing right now.
But all cupcakes are not created equal.
Trust me. I know my cake.
Remember this post?
The other day I, along with other women I work with,
was fortunate to get a tutorial from the owner of The Sweet Tooth Fairy.
The Sweet Tooth Fairy is a local cupcake place and it is bomb!
Like rivals Magnolia's in NYC bomb.
I could eat one (or three) every day.
The end.

5 comments:
I thought Sweet Tooth Fairy was better than Magnolia (which is totally overrated in my opinion. Crumbs is much better.) I know, you really wanted to know my opinion on cupcakes. :)
YUM! you are so gorgeous!
and you can't just have one bite either....
You are so beautiful in this photo! I didn't even notice the cupcake!
xoxo
I'm more of an ice cream girl than cake girl, but love how cute cupcakes can be! Also love your scarf--you're so stylish!
Post a Comment