Thursday, June 2

wardrobe wednesday: the end

As with my sister, I have decided to officially resign from Wardrobe Wednesday.
I know you're sad. Insert sarcasm.

When I committed to it I didn't realize that Wednesdays, out of all days of the week, are by far the busiest.
Hence I am blogging on a Thursday ... and not Wednesday.

It is usually Wednesdays that I won't wash my hair and just throw it in a ponytail.
It is usually Wednesdays that I pick up whatever matches that is already on my closet floor.
It is usually Wednesdays that I end up running around like a mad woman trying to knock things off my to-do list.
And let's be straight up here.
If you don't catch me before 7 p.m., you'll find me in my sweats.

But I really do get ready (most days).
And since I can only show you my good side (haha. yeah right) ...
I figure it is better to give myself some wiggle room.

We're changing it to Wardrobe Whatever Day.
Get it? 

This way we can blog whenever we feel like it (have time). Cool?


 P.S. This is pretty much my dream closet.

2 comments:

love_b said...

OMG that closet is insane!!

I too will be found 99% of the time in my sweats. In most cases, to make husband not regret his decision on putting a ring on it- right before he gets home I will doll up. Sad right? No shame, no shame.

Also I sometimes pour some pinesol on the ground so it smells like I have been cleanign like cinderella.. true story!

meme-and-he said...

that is pretty much MY dream closet. gosh that would be great!!