It's no secret. I love to decorate. I wish I could get paid to decorate people's homes for them. Better yet, I wish people gave me money to decorate my own home.
Sometimes I'll be on pinterest and joke with Scotty that I'm decorating the house we don't have. That soon may become a reality! Though I still think I'll have to keep dreaming ... I mean furniture is expensive!
Here are some pieces and styles I'm loving/eying for our imaginary home...well imaginary at least for now...

2 comments:
Love your taste! I have heard that if you have talent in coordinating an outfit you almost always have talent in decorating a home as well...same principles involved. I, however, defy this rule. I can pull together an outfit ok but couldn't put together a room to save my life! I need someone like you to do it for me!!!
oh gosh, wanting all of these!!! adoring all of the patterns!
xo TJ
Post a Comment