Tuesday, May 15

life according to my phone


1. On our honeymoon Scott and I were interviewed by the TV show The Drs. We both didn't think we would actually air cause we never returned their phone calls, but my sister happened to have the TV on when I was talking with her one day and she screamed and was like ... Lisa you were just on TV!!! We're pretty much famous.

2. While Scott was out of town last week I had dinner with a couple friends throughout the week. It was so fun catching up with them. In the matter of minutes I fell in love with this little guy!

3. I also had this brilliant idea to make a maxi skirt. They only have a few seams so how hard could it be to make, right? Let's just say I am not wearing that thing anytime soon. It looks like something straight out of Little House on the Prairie. I think I need stick with quilts from now on.

4. I am starting to seriously contemplate furniture purchases. It's a good thing I don't have a bigger car ... otherwise I'd be in big trouble.

5. and 6. On Saturday I went shopping with my sister and one of my nieces. That girl is a crack up. At the grocery store she knew exactly how to get a free cookie from the bakery. Yep. She already knows how to work the system.

7. This picture, sent to me from NYC, made my heart melt. (p.s. Nohea girl has given me unrealistic expectations for motherhood).

8. Got a bouquet of pretty flowers when Scott got back from New York. I sure felt loved!

9. I may have bought a pair of aviators while shopping on Saturday. I am kinda obsessed with them.

6 comments:

from head 2 toe said...

Your hair is perfect- literally! So cute, I'm jealous!

Unknown said...

where did you get the aviators? Seriously. I've been looking for a good pair for a long time and good aviators are surprisingly hard to come by.

Emily Kate said...

You are so cute. What did they interview you about on the drs?

Unknown said...

Little house on the prairie! hahahaha! I literally can't stop laughing (insert Ransom laugh here)

Misses Barlow said...

We missed you so much this past weekend... it's just not the same with all three of us girls together... not to discredit Gillian or anything... just saying we missed you! And Nohea misses you too! Tell Scotty to start working on your second honey moon to the big apple! We'll be here til October :)

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

Just so you know, you won my Shabby Apple $75 Gift Card giveaway! :)