This weekend marks the 75th Anniversary of the completion of the Golden Gate Bridge. Scotty proposed to me there so naturally that place holds a special place in my heart. Apparently the Golden Gate Bridge is one of the most popular places to be proposed to. I am now part of the statistic and happy to oblige.
It is a beautiful sight that's for sure...not to mention the Tanner family from Full House drives across it in the opening credits. If that's not a reason to celebrate this landmark, then I don't know what is.
P.S. Sometimes we struggle to get a good picture.


2 comments:
Love your photos! I am a huge Golden Gate Bridge fan myself. I lived in San Francisco for several months and then traveled back to run my first half marathon, that actually went across the bridge. SO much fun!
-Tiffany
http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com
Stephanie Judith Tanner, Kimmy Gibbler and Uncle Jesse are reasons to celebrate for sure! Haha. We should buy those on seasons?
Post a Comment