Hi Lisa! I feel like such a stalker - I am planning a wedding at Sleepy Ridge in August and also having Magleby's cater. When I've done google searches, your blog keeps coming up! Stunning photos, can I ask who your photographer was?
What a beautiful wedding - perfectly excuted, great job. :)
4 comments:
What a great feature! You really looked stunning on your big day...no wonder they wanted to feature you!!
Hi Lisa! I feel like such a stalker - I am planning a wedding at Sleepy Ridge in August and also having Magleby's cater. When I've done google searches, your blog keeps coming up! Stunning photos, can I ask who your photographer was?
What a beautiful wedding - perfectly excuted, great job. :)
Amazing! I loved your wedding! You should be a wedding planner!
your dress is absolutely beautiful! that's how i picture mine!!
Post a Comment